Economics – Explore The Concepts Of Consumer Behavior
This economics course is pretty much the cornerstone to learn about the concepts of “Consumer Behavior“. The course engulfs all the basic concepts of
- Evolution of Economic Thoughts
- Theory of Utility
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Concept of Demand
- Individual & Market Demand Schedule
- Exceptions to the Law of Demand
- Elasticity of Demand
- Income & Cross Elasticity and Consumer Surplus
- Indifference Analysis & Budget Analysis
The entire course is divided into 12 modules which comprises of 23 video lectures and 7 pdfs.
Don’t forget to take the Assessment Test at the end of the course and shoot me with any questions and doubts you will have in mind.
The course is based on practical real life scenarios & mathematics based solutions for you to understand the concepts better.
Anyone who wants to learn economics, this course is your first stepping stone. We start this course from very scratch and gradually build your concepts.
So if you are a complete new learner with no prior knowledge on economics, don’t worry, this course can help you immensely.
And, if you are an existing economics student in your graduation level, this course will definitely bring better clarity to your concepts.
By the end of the course you will get detailed information and knowledge on the following areas:
- Clear understanding of the basics of economics and its evolution
- What are the different elements and how they can determine a rational consumer’s buying decision
- Also you will develop substantial knowledge & clear understanding about some important concepts like:
Theory of Utility
Diminishing Marginal Utility
Concept of Demand and Demand Function
Individual & Market Demand Schedule
Elasticity of Demand
Normal Goods & Inferior Goods
& Budget Analysis